Drinking Game: Bozo Buckets
- Article by Staff
- August 23, 2012
Mitch Hedberg once joked that people who hand out flyers are basically saying, “Here, you throw this away.” Any college student that has experienced the first walk through campus can verify that 100% of the flyers they get are eventually thrown in the trash. Here’s a way to dispose of those pointless flyers that’s more fun than recycling! Imagine that!
What You’ll Need: Five garbage cans, booze, beer and shot glasses.
Number of Players: As many that will agree to part with all that pointless paper. So, everyone.
Level of Intoxication: Expect a nice soupy concoction of puke and flyers in your trash cans.
Let’s Get Sloppy:
- Label your garbage cans with numbers 1 through 5 and line them up in a row.
- Each number refers to a different task and goes as follows:
1. Go run: You must chug a beer while jogging in place.
2. You’ll spew: Take two shots. Yes, in a row.
3. Take a knee: You must get down on one knee as someone distance pours a shot in your mouth for three seconds.
4. Hit the floor: You must lay down on your back and shotgun a beer.
5. Barely alive: Take a shot, chug a beer for five seconds.
- Assign a starting point line so everyone throws from the same distance. Take that random pledge who needs to be put in his place and make him lay down on the floor perhaps?
- Alternate taking turns throwing your crunched-up flyers into the buckets. Whichever bucket your flyer lands in, you must do the task that corresponds to the bucket.
The Game Ends When: You run out of flyers and are actually considering waiting out on the Quad to snag some more.